ande

Norway’s Largest Bank Divests From Dakota Access

8 posts in this topic

It's all over. Big money won and the buffoon we elected for president had the final say. Native Americans once again get screwed. 

Jcnielsen4 likes this

On 2/23/2017 at 5:05 PM, Cecil said:

It's all over. Big money won and the buffoon we elected for president had the final say. Native Americans once again get screwed. 

wow... i thought i joined a aquaponics group   :(

14 hours ago, themurfs said:

You're in the lounge category, not aquaponics.  

Edited by Cecil (see edit history)

Hi Cecil

On 23.2.2017 at 11:05 PM, Cecil said:

Maybe so ?

More Scandinavian  banks & pension funds, have divested in the project also after Trumps new EO

The Scandinavian banks/funds have also made their own ethical investigation (ongoing) on the matter, and will consider to drop the funding, based on the outcome of their findings.

This is  regardles of any presidential EO. the ethical investigations, started under a different president (Obama) and have nothing to do with US politics, but relates to the banks/funds own ethical rules/guidlines.

cheers

Edited by ande (see edit history)

Hi themurfs

On 25.2.2017 at 0:46 AM, themurfs said:

You did :) Welcome to APN/HQ

Reading the forum, you will find that loads of us, have thaughts, worries, opinions related to polution of air/soil/water/etc that we share & discuss.

Please feel free to share yours

cheers

Cecil likes this

Trump had major investments in the pipeline. Of course he sold them off just before becoming president. We know where his interests lie though. The man is a walking conflict of interest.  How anyone can believe this man is for other than coporate interests is beyond me.  

Edited by Cecil (see edit history)