Dasboot

Hello from Thailand.

7 posts in this topic

After spending time browsing the excellent information here in the forum I decided to join and well join in so to speak,system as it stands today but it's an ongoing project,expansion in the process,new design tunnel to come plus I want to run both system in there own separate loops,Google brought me here when I searched decoupled systems.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thank you Ravnis,I have been working on this for three years or more learning a little more everyday,one day who knows I might even get it right....:D

Hi Dasboot,

Welcome aboard....and congratulations on your sytem - very comprehensive.

Is it commercial?  It looks larger than your average backyard system.

Gary

We do sell from the garden,fish when there ready to harvest and whatever is ready in the DWCs,we don't have set customers but the locals who know we are here just come by when they want salad,it helps against the feed and electricity costs,Its still very much in development as we work out the best ways of growing Aquaponically here in Thailand.

Hi Dasboot

You have a very impressive system and I have read up on it over the years on a different forum.  Aquaponics in Thailand interests me as I am a frequent visitor to rural Thailand. 

Regards

Joey.

Edited by Joey (see edit history)