MikeRich

Biofuels

34 posts in this topic

I've been trying to find it with the name, but I haven't had any luck.  Do you have a link?  I'm not sure if it's set as a private or public profile, so that might be it.  So excited to see!

Not sure how to send a link but a sent Gary Donaldson friend request so may he can send link somehow I'm unsure but I literally have 100 of more pictures to post, can't wait for a day off so I can gt to some wifi in finish it up hoping by Sunday but working tomorrow so I'm unsure wife is trying to help too. Or try bettaking88@yahoo.com may find page that way

Yes lots more pictures so many more pictures 100 plus will blow your mind the history diversity and potential of land to come .my squash some plants larger than my childen . Anyone know what kind fish the mystery fish is?

My garden is doing awesome .my uncles and father openly admit that mine looks better than theirs. My squash harvest over basket per row daily. Same with the cucumbers. My dad said he's never seen bean/peas look as good as my . Honestly I've never seen larger squash plants. String beans ready to harvest and they somehow lived good in this heat .

Any fish profile on my facebook file is picture of a mystery fish caught in crawls creek that's connected to the south edisto river. Smart fish in the tank and may minic other fish in the wild with swim patterns Bc they was acting like darters when I caught them but now the act like dogs tap the glass for food follow your finger around the tank and more . They live in tank with salamanders and crawfish 50 gal maybe larger.

Bad new wifi unavailable today 😕. Also need to update iPhone . This is not easy task I have 140 pictures on my phone and probably near the same on my Camera and other phones. Mystery fish picture already on facebook need help finding out what kind they are. Have pretty long lifespan we have had them for over year now.

Hi Mike,

I had a brief look at some of your photos.....more later!

The link to Mike's page....click HERE.

Pictures of yesterday's harvest and more pictures soon of anything anyone wants to see concerning the lands natural areas animals plants and grown vegetables/fruits ect.