MikeRich

Micro engineering

3 posts in this topic

Today a lot of my interest is focused more on the general microlivestock. What exactly qualifies an organism to be microlivestock. Does it have to run into a specific type of AP and MP system? If not much is ask for in the qualification than I'm assuming that it's just about size and usefulness of the organisms. That being said my main reason for creating this page was to see if practices or methods were being used to created more diversity of microlivestock. Maybe dwarfing of some species or the ability to enhance other characteristics makes some species better adaptable and suitable for micro farming. I figured what I was thinking was possible even in a non gentical engineering setups or practices. Mainly because as a younge boy I raise caterpillars in a tank didn't feed them as much as they needed. Once in adult form they were perfect replicas of the parents except much much smaller . They flew away but more than likely didn't make it due to how much smaller they were than their adapted parents 😀

Thanks ande you are truly helpful in my own advancements in horticulture AP systems micro farming ect. Without this site and people like you and Gary Donaldson id be stuck in the dark with some areas. One day I wanna be successful micro farmer with AP mp systems with an all organic mixture. Hopefully free food and retirement money could be some benefits. I don't wanna neglect these properties and my natural gift of raising plants and animals of all kinds . This ability I believe my son also carries so I'm teaching him early.