MikeRich

Mike's Microponics systems

7 posts in this topic

Hopefully we can atleast get my original pictures on this page. I am currently upgrading and converting most systems for this season. I plan to take before and after pictures . May ask some questions 😀

So bad news on newest system . This new microlivestock pool water gonna hold either crappie or crawfish and forage mosquitos fish shrimp snails duckweed and water hycenth . The forage stock would also keep system clean and help breakdown material.Unfortunately before we could finish the perimeters pool a storm came and unleveled one side. This will delay this project and some redesign may be necessary.

When are we going to get some real photos of the ponds?  We need to be able to see this project in perspective.

Hopefully those original pictures from other page can be moved to this page somehow. Difficult to take pictures often bc I have to barrow another phone to do it with but i still plan to post pictures as often as possible. Especially before and after pictures. I already have the before pictures even numbered and would be easier to explain systems with those pictures too on this page😀

Hi MR

Difficult to take pictures often bc I have to barrow another phone to do it with but i still plan to post pictures as often as possible

You don't need a phone, you can use a camera :pic:

cheers

I still have to send picture to phone and post it onto blog lot of trouble with no internet and just a basic smartphone ☹ luckily I plan to have internet soon will make stuff a lot easier.

More diversity In aquatic life for my microponic ponds and pools. Secret pond was discovered on my friends property. So far we caught on one side of beaver dam crappie other side large mouth bass. 😀 Way more diverse aquatic life live there not yet sampled but even different type of crawfish we currently raise. Plan to collect more data but hidden ponds areas like this are rare and untouched could have anything in it.