GaryD

30 Projects in 30 Weeks

85 posts in this topic

Gary

Its time to start taking Gingko Biloba. I've told you in the past that you contradict  yourself in your writings.

And now you are doing it on the same page, same topic.

On 21 May, Post #70 above,  just 11 days ago.

You wrote that you completed Project #5,  your micro-fish farm.

I first tried to PM you the above, but when I, clicked the send button it gave me a error message stating that you can't receive any more PM messages. Time to clean out the old messages.

Your confusion would be understandable had you not seen other posts where I've reported that I had completed the microFish Farm Lite....and that I had already stocked it with 100 jade perch.

The outstanding project to which I referred (the one of the five that I had nominated) is, in fact, the Video/YouTube/Facebook/Website project.....about which I've also written in recent posts.

This is not the first time that you've falsely accused me of contradicting myself.....and, it would appear, with no more substance than previous such assertions.

Gary

Edited by Gary Donaldson (see edit history)

sorry about your ankle - let it rest regardless of your notion of "ahead of" or "behind schedule" :-)

Thank you Wendy.  I'm focusing on less strenuous tasks like the new iAVs website and the Bucket Test videos.

neighbor likes this

Hi,

For those people who may be wondering....my '30 Projects in 30 Weeks' program ended on the 20th of October.....my 65th Birthday.

The program actually turned out to be '25 Projects in 30 Weeks'....and, while it has less of a ring to it, I'm still satisfied with that result.

I'll be reporting the 25 outcomes in the coming days.

Here's the introductory post on the program....and here's where I'll be detailing the outcomes.

Gary

Edited by GaryD (see edit history)

Hi Gary

Well done :goodjob:  & a late happy birthday to you

cheers

15 hours ago, ande said:

Hi Gary

Well done :goodjob:  & a late happy birthday to you

cheers

10 hours ago, bigdaddy said:

Hi Gary,

Happy Birthday for the 20th

Cheers.

Thank to you both.  The birthday was simply a reminder that I'm getting old but the outcomes produced by the program were/are satisfying.   The whole thing also provided some useful lessons about how I think and work...and that was particularly useful.

Hi,

For those who may be interested, the project outcomes report for Projects #11 - #20 is...HERE.  

My project schedule grows on a daily basis...so even the reporting of past projects is something of a struggle.

Gary

Edited by GaryD (see edit history)
ande likes this

Hi,

For those who might be interested, the final outcomes report on my "30 Projects in 30 Weeks" is....HERE.

Gary

ande likes this