Edit History

bcotton

bcotton

i am still dosing a cup or so every day... PH bounces around a lot  because of the alkalinity of the shale i added. It was down to 6.6 last night but based on how its been so far, i expect it to be back up to 7 by the time i get home today. 

been trying to keep it around 7. I am just concerned going from 7.9 down to 6.5 will cause the bacteria to cycle again ,.. ( i am not sure they wont do so anyway) and i am feeding heavily right now. but yah. i hear yah. I have just always been hands off on adjusting ph cause i didnt want to mess with i t.. but as long as i am messing with it, i might as well do it right.

bcotton

bcotton

i am still dosing a cup or so every day... PH bounces around a lot  because of the alkalinity of the shale i added. It was down to 6.6 last night but based on how its been so far, i expect it to be back up to 7 by the time i get home today. 

been trying to keep it around 7. I am just concerned going from 7.9 down to 6.5 will cause the bacteria to cycle again and i am feeding heavily right now.