I have been trying to locate a source of organic hydroponic nutrients here is the USA to follow up on the statements made in other forums.  Can anyone tell me some sources for such nutrients, all I have found is the pot organic stuff that is expensive.

Clint

Thanks, I have found a couple that have more than seaweed, Bio Thrive by General Hydroponics and a product produced in Houston by MicroLife. Talked with some others that are using or going to use these and have had positive results.  One note and maybe others can explain but the dilution rate is much lower when used in their aquaponics systems, eg 1ml/gal rather that the 5-10 suggested for hydroponic applications.

Clint

No, though I am getting the plants tested, it is more a factor that I want them to grow quicker.  My current EC is 0.5 and I would like to target 1.2 -1.4 and to do this I wanted to use organic nutrients.  If the nutrients contain some of the minerals as well then it will off set what I put in on those, eg, iron, calcium and mag.