Farlinfarmer

Newbie Making A Return....And A Huge Opportunity....

4 posts in this topic

Hello All Again.....

I posted my first hello back in 2012 when I started my journey of research into AP. Unfortunately the homestead/farmstead has taken more time than expected but here I am with an incredible opportunity.....

A local commerical greenhouse owner heard of my interests and has offered me the opportunity to utilize up to 3 - 30x70 greenhouses. They have moved all operations to a town 20 miles down the road and he is bothered by the infrastructure just sitting unused.

We haven't figured out rent just yet but assured it would be "next to nothing." I was told to start small and figure some things out but have access to up to 3 units if need be....

As exciting as this news is.... Need to get reading on my system. I have an idea of what I want to do. Just wanted to check back in because I will definately be needing some expert input.

Kellen I will be calling!!

Thanks for all the information from you all.....

Pete

Hi Pete,

Good to see you back on the forum!  This sounds like a great opportunity for you.  Make sure to take your time and plan the entire system out prior to building.  We're here to help in any way we can.

It'd probably a good idea for you to start a thread in the "commercial systems" category, so we can start discussing goals, expectations, system design and so forth.

Welcome back to the forum! :) 

Welcome back.  I used to live South of you in Council Bluffs.  Had three great years, there.  Looking forward to hearing about your opportunity.