Cecil

Where is everybody?

15 posts in this topic

I'm here...Cecil

I've just been busy...

I think It's quite and possibly part of a cycle amongst other factors...

Cheers.

The site seems to be really dead lately. Any ideas why?

Maybe because it's hunting season ?

cheers

SamBurton likes this

I'm focused on work and not spending money on my backyard....inventions at the moment :)

I'm incubating 100 quail eggs now, so I'll post about them when they start hatching.

well....

most visited topics are in AQUAPONICS SYSTEMS. 

Over 14.000 visits.

Others so so.

Look at number of replies in treads in AP SYSTEMS.

Topics become interesting for reading but not for discussion, or simple "good job" reply.

gl&hf

well....

most visited topics are in AQUAPONICS SYSTEMS. 

Over 14.000 visits.

Others so so.

Look at number of replies in treads in AP SYSTEMS.

Topics become interesting for reading but not for discussion, or simple "good job" reply.

gl&hf

Makes sense. Good to know!

I am still visiting daily and reading new posts. My system is now over three years old and has not changed much lately so there is not too much to report although I do intend to update my thread soon.

Would like to see more of member systems threads updated with progress descriptions and photos. Photos encourage visitors to the site to sign up as members and also make return visits to the site.

Cheers

Joey

I'm around too (about 14-15 hours of the day right now), but I've been working on the backend of the site.  Working on several new features that should be rolling out pretty soon.

The number of visits to the site has been increasing steadily.  New member registration has been increasing as well.  That's all good stuff.  Just not a ton of new posts, which is pretty typical for this time of year.

I agree with you Joey regarding the member systems threads.  That's really my favorite area.  I'm actually planning to do a bunch of "housekeeping" work on that section pretty soon too.  It's probably not indicated as clearly as it should be, that that section is specifically intended only for individual member's systems rather than general AP discussion.  As a result, it has gotten a bit jumbled up with threads that really should be located elsewhere.  So... I'm going to be moving a lot of threads out of there and into more suitable forum sections soon.  There are several other forum sections that need attention too.  It just sort of happens as a forum matures, and from time to time, needs to be cleaned up.  Boring work, but necessary. :)

I'm here, too.   Too frequently, some might say.

I'm pretty sure my wife feels that way, regarding both the frequency and duration of my visits to APN.  hehe...

Better than the pub, right??? :)

I'm not doing nothing new now, 

But I'm here reading and replay, so doing nothing new IMO it's not excuse for not be active member of APN forum. 

I can use this forum as a library ( log in / read / log out ) but I choose to write / post what I think about tread.

I want to share knowledge, discus , not read what I need and disappear.

But that's me.

When ( if ) comes a time when I can't do that here on satisfactory level for me, I'm gone for good.

So far it's ok.

good luck & have fun

ande likes this

I'm pretty sure my wife feels that way, regarding both the frequency and duration of my visits to APN.  hehe...

Better than the pub, right??? :)

Hm... that brings an idea... Aquaponics AT the pub. They've got this glassed in area that would be superb for a nice AP system with herbs and the like... And I could be the maintainer!!! Nice cold beer in hand, watching fish swim and plants grow - plants take a while so might need more than one beer! :D 

Hm... that brings an idea... Aquaponics AT the pub. They've got this glassed in area that would be superb for a nice AP system with herbs and the like... And I could be the maintainer!!! Nice cold beer in hand, watching fish swim and plants grow - plants take a while so might need more than one beer! :D

BRILLIANT!!! :D

I'm still here!!! I check in every now and then. Nothing new happening... AP just rolling along!!! Snow Peas doing really well at the moment!!! Anyone wanna buy some Snow Peas??? Regards to all - ColinW