Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cloferba

Welcome everybody! :)

57 posts in this topic

Hi Gary

Sometimes I might strugle for 1-2 houres maybe more ? I sort of give up at times.

Other times it's only for minutes, before it clears like Ed says.

It's allmost a dayly ocurence, werry anoying.

cheers

Hi Ande,

I'm sorry that you're experiencing connection problems to that extent.....and for my insensitivity to the various messages that you've posted in this thread.

I'd be happy to discuss any ideas you might have for a solution....and we'll work together to get it sorted.

And I'll kick the Tech search up a few notches.

Gary

Chiming in... I actually had a ' server not available ' message when trying to contact the forum just a few hours ago. When I tried later, it was there again. As this might be related to the things mentioned in this thread, I figured to let you know.

I'd be happy to discuss any ideas you might have for a solution....and we'll work together to get it sorted Gary

Hi I wish I could contribute to a solution however I'm not in any way in to that sorry.

I use my older kids to sort out all data problems when they apere.

I know it's not on my end is all I can say.

I'm fine with you noticing it and trying to sort it I'll just live with it and continue to report

thanks and cheers

Thanks Ande,

Suffice to say, I'm continuing the search for someone who knows what they're doing around this program.

Gary

Hi

getting this mesage a few times to day

[h=1]Resource Limit Is Reached[/h] The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

cheers

Hi Ande,

Thanks for your ongoing reports.....please keep it up.

We have someone working on the backend of the forum on a daily basis.....with a view to stemming the flow of spam bots (we had 879 of them pay us a visit at the same time about 5 days ago) and tidying up some of the other mess.....and we're looking at other software options.

We'll get it sorted.

Regards.....Gary