michael33b

DIY Vortex Compost Tea Brewer

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any DIY plans on building a vortex compost tea brewer? I cannot and will not pay 2000+USD for something I know with proper schematics or video instruction, I can build myself. I have been trying to find some instructional videos on youtube with no luck, I only get videos showing how they swirl. Please help!

Hi Michael,

You'll see such a device.....here.

This one features four simple airlifts which mix the brew thoroughly while imparting the vortex action that blends the oxygen in.

Feel free to ask questions about anything which is not readily apparent.

Gary

You'll see such a device.....here.

This one features four simple airlifts which mix the brew thoroughly while imparting the vortex action that blends the oxygen in.

Feel free to ask questions about anything which is not readily apparent.

Gary

I actually saw these buckets Acworth Business moving sale/selling NEW plastic chemical tanks Can I implement the vortex using the video above with this type of bin?

I actually found what I was looking for, thanks to GaryD, after I watched the video link he sent me, it lead me to these.

Biodynamichawaii - YouTube

I will keep you guys posted on the progress and process for all who need it, like myself. I'm a bit slow!

Hi Michael,

Those cone-shaped vessels would be excellent for making a vortex brewer.

I'd love to be able to access the sensibly-priced plastic ware that is available in the US.

Gary

Hi Michael,

Those cone-shaped vessels would be excellent for making a vortex brewer.

I'd love to be able to access the sensibly-priced plastic ware that is available in the US.

Gary

If you ever need something from here, i can check prices and shipping for you and we can put our resources together to make sure you get it at a good price. The economy is so bad here, people are giving stuff away at times.

hello all, as the inventor of this device, i more than anyone understand and appreciate what it costs to produce and what is needed.  there are build kits available from www.vortexbrewer.com.   we also have a modest inventory of cone bottom tanks.  feel free to try and build it yourself, but my experience shows me that it is only worth my while if i make ten or twenty at a time.  you can hit me up at biodyn@optonline.net or 631 726-6783

G0413089.JPG

GOPR2955.JPG

G0292948.JPG

ande likes this

Hi sstorch

Welcome to APN/HQ

Nice pics :thumbsu:

cheers

hji ande, 

you are in Norway?  the brewer in the pic below went to Norway.  Not far from Oslo.  They have a beautiful garden center that sells fruit trees and shrubs.  They do classes and were offering vortex brewer tea for sale.

peace

sstorch

GOPR3280.JPG

Hi again

Yes I'm in Norway about 300km south of Oslo.

Was it Randesund planteskole  that bought it ? If so thats my local garden center where i shop my plants.

I have seen a vortex brewer there and they sell their brew. You can see it at 4.31 in this video

cheers

nice.  that is one of ours!  thanks.   never saw that before.  tell them i said hello!

ss