Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Journeyman

Forum change...

5 posts in this topic

I sat and looked at my screen for several minutes before I realised what was different - we can now Thank and Like posts. Holy Social Media Batman! :lol:

Just so you know Gary, you ARE being watched. :D

Hi Journeyman,

Dunno what happened there. I've just engaged a vBulletin tech to help me with some forum changes.....but I don't know if he's responsible for the Likes/Dislikes thing (or not) at this stage.

Gary

It's not a bad thing, at least on this forum. On less mature ones it can lead to popularity contests but we seem to have a better bunch than those - maybe because this forum has a purpose other than faux-social interactions?

It was funny though because I couldn't work out if it had always been there and I had been spectacularly unobservant until I went to another Tab that had an unrefreshed page to a thread I had been reading yesterday. (too much beer, wine and tequila shots last night :D)

Mind you, I am also wondering if the tech has altered the New Posts page - it now shows alternate colour columns...

Why do some pages start at the top and others have the post starting at the bottom.

Why do some pages start at the top and others have the post starting at the bottom.

and last is first and first is last?...

Cheers