Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abdul

Abdul's Amazing Aquaponics!

53 posts in this topic

Thanks Gary, I appreciate your appreciation :D

Heres another video, much dealyed and cut off at the end thanks to a dieing battery but a video update still!

Hi Abdul, I have just viewed you videos and thank you for takeing the time to post.

Regards

Denis

Sorry I've been sporadic guys, and thanks for the encouragement Denis I appreciate it.

We have missed your updates, Nice to see you back..

Hey Pugo :] its nice to be missed. Inshallah will have next weeks update done on scheduale.

Hi, Abdul

You must be the tomato king, although I know you use a lot of tomatoes in making food. I really miss masala can't get it here in Taiwan that I know of.. I did find an Indian restaurant here in Taiwan but it was not very good. But great video as always love to see how things are going for you..

Thanks Pugo :] If you can't get it you can always try making it yourself. If you like I could get you a recipe from my mum, do you have any preferences?

I always used Garam Masala in everything, there is another one I liked for deserts but I can't remember the name. My fault for being a gora. Funny thing is I got hooked on Inidan food in Thailand, as there are many there.. I learned to cook and make roti too... but never learn to mix the spices. if I am lucky I can find some kidney beans and make so Rajama:).. Please, would love to have your mother recipe for masala..

Sure I'll post it there too, but what kind of masala? Garam masala I know about, but like a karahi recipe or a salan recipe you want? I.e. a chicken dish or some gravy or her Biryani?

Garam masala is the only one I know how to cook with. I don't even know the others that you mentioned. But love food so any recipe is worth having..:) Thanks Abdul

Hi Abdul,

Your videos add a new dimension to progress reporting around an aquaponics system. Excellent stuff.....thanks!

Gary

Abdul

As always great video. love to see what going on over there on your side of the world:) looks like you are doing a great job with the Tilapia fry..

MBF, doesn't work well with straws. sorry to say. I had some K1 but I shipped it to another member already.. So I don't have any left otherwise I would have sent you some to play with.. But if I run across some I will let you know.. keep the videos coming..

Hope you didn't suffer any damage form the flood..

Thanks for the praise and the feedback guys, much appreciated :D

The straws worked fine for a long time Pugo, and I really appreciate your thought. Will keep everyone posted on how I do with a solution for it.

The floods, I'm really lucky, but still water water everywhere. Here is a short video of it around my house that I put together. Mind that this is not very major flooding when compared to the situation in other parts of the city, or even just down the road.