jw2264

Introduction and Invitation to Participate in Research

Hi all. 

I am currently conducting research at the University of York for my BSc dissertation exploring the visions that both professional and non-professional aquaponic practitioners have for the technology, in order to ascertain the field's developmental orientation. 

Part of this research includes a 15 minute online questionnaire that can be found at https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3TWrLE2XCYblLUh

It would be very much appreciated if anyone would be able to complete it. 

Additionally, the research also consists of semi-structured interviews. If anyone would be interested in being interview over Skype or telephone, or has any general questions about my research, then please send me an email at jw2264@york.ac.uk

Thank you and best wishes!

Jake Williams

Hi jw2264

Welcome to APN/HQ

I did your survey, and moved your post to the general aquaponics discussion section. as many wan't read the post in the welcome wagon section

cheers

Hi Jake, We did something very similar at Latrobe University (Melbourne Australia) last semester as part of an undergraduate subject. Although the focus was on perceptions of aquaponics.

We are in the process of analyzing data and I would be interested in comparing outcomes at a later stage. 

6 hours ago, phri said:

Hi Jake, We did something very similar at Latrobe University (Melbourne Australia) last semester as part of an undergraduate subject. Although the focus was on perceptions of aquaponics.

We are in the process of analyzing data and I would be interested in comparing outcomes at a later stage. 

Hi Phri

Yes for sure!

I can possibly send over my results post analysis but just need to double check that it wouldn't count as collusion first.

If it does then I can for sure send you an exec summary of the findings when the project is complete (May/June).

Did you guys focus on perceptions from individuals in Australia?

Also were they perceptions of practitioners or consumers, or both?