Edit History

bigdaddy

bigdaddy

Hi Phri and all,

Sorry about the delay in responding, had troubles downloading pics and got busy.

Here are a couple of pics as the system sits now. I totally agree about the weather, that's why I asked for the solar inverter to be put around the side as it is more protected there and one day when finances and priorities allow, I will eventually have a roof there. For now that is more than adequate. I also insisted on the battery being put under the solar inverter and payed more for the extra work, that way it did not need bollards around it to protect it from the car, I had more room in the drive way and the battery was also reasonably protected from the elements. Certainly more so than on the side of the driveway under or around the meter box. Now I have a roof over the top of the meter box providing protection for the gateway and more importantly providing protection for people enering my home.

Although it is somewhat expensive, hopefully all this extra thought and expense will pay off in the long run.

Cheers.

20200121_184036.jpg

20200121_185831.jpg

bigdaddy

bigdaddy

Hi Phri and all,

Sorry about the delay in respondinding had troubles downloading pics and got busy.

Here are a couple of pics as the system sits now. I totally agree about the weather, that's why I asked for the solar inverter to be put around the side as it is more protected there and one day when finances and priorities allow, I will eventually have a roof there. For now that is more than adequate. I also insisted on the battery being put under the solar inverter and payed more for the extra work, that way it did not need bollards around it to protect it from the car, I had more room in the drive way and the battery was also reasonably protected from the elements. Certainly more so than on the side of the driveway under or around the meter box. Now I have a roof over the top of the meter box providing protection for the gateway and more importantly providing protection for people enering my home.

Although it is somewhat expensive, hopefully all this extra thought and expense will pay off in the long run.

Cheers.

20200121_184036.jpg

20200121_185831.jpg

bigdaddy

bigdaddy

Hi Phri and all,

Sorry about the delay in respondinding had troubles downloading pics and got busy.

Here are a couple of pics as the system sits now. I totally agree about the weather, that's why I asked for the solar inverter to be put around the side as it is more protected there and one day when finances and priorities allow, I will eventually have a roof there. For now that is more than adequate. I also insisted on the battery being put under the solar inverter and payed more for the extra work, that way it did not need bollards around it to protect it from the car, I had more room in the drive way and the battery was also reasonably protected. Certainly more so than on the side of the driveway under or around the meter box. Now I have a roof over the top of the meter box providing protection for the gateway and more importantly providing protection for people enering my home.

Cheers.

20200121_184036.jpg

20200121_185831.jpg