Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
organicusrex

NLIS = NAIS in America

12 posts in this topic

The attachment says it all.

But my two cents are very clear. Tyranny is tyranny even if it sounds like a nice idea at first. Once they've forced it upon all the animals of earth, how long do you think it will be before it's forced on people? 5 years, 10 years maybe less?

Over here we have "Amber Alerts" named after a little girl who was abducted and murdered. Children will be the first ones it is forced upon, mark my words.

hi rex,

you think humans will have tags in lest than ten years?

NLIS is a great system for the farmer if they operate the software correcctly

reasons being they can record weight gain, compare different breeds, monitor pour on's and drenching etc etc. helps track stock been stolen which since living out in cattle country it happen's alot and I mean alot.

so for on farm management it is excellent the problem is the national database management system that the farmer's arn't happy with.

"aussies with coon skins on our walls" comments like that in australia arnt welcomed unless you are a racist.

.......coon skins on our walls.....

I imagine this refers to raccoon skins.

Gary

Tell that to Coon Cheese!

I don't think "Racoon Cheese" would have the same flavour!

Cheers IanK :eek:

Sorry you didn't get the point djs-sa.

As for racism, nearly every type of animal living is a racist. "Birds of a feather flock together" and all that rot.

NAIS or the Oz version NLIS are precursors of what's to come, embrace it if you wish but micromanagement by gov't officials with small IQ levels and zero motivational skills are not the ones I'd choose to make critical decisions for me.

So you've never heard Raccoons referred to as Coons before? Coon hunting happens to be a thriving Southern USA sport among blacks and whites; there's even special breeds of dog just for event. Sorry you think of that as a form of racism, I would have to consider you as a bit naive I'm afraid. Especially if you think any gov't wouldn't leap at the chance to control its citizenry to the utmost if given the proper tools and adequate opportunity.

I don't think of a "roo" as being a type of bechamel sauce or a form of racism since a good rue is often associated with black cajun style cooking. Roo hunting is a sport in Oz after all isn't it? Are those hunters racists too?

Oh my! Poor little Winnie the Pooh even had a friend named Roo. Shall we censor that literary childhood favorite or just electronically tag Mrs. Roo and baby Roo so they would be government compliant?

"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin, 1787

PS. I worked 15 years on a predominately black populated fire department in a city of 94% black citizens as paramedic. Our shifts were 24 hours on duty and 48 hours off, plus I worked a lot of overtime hours. I responded personally to an average of 1400 emergency calls per year. I bunked with blacks, I ate with them, I cooked for them some myself as well, I saved their lives several times a week, my nearest and dearest partners were black, I delivered their young, rescued their elderly and wept over their deaths. You've got a lot of unmitigated gall to assume you know one thing about me or how I think.

i think that this is all about perspective,

In Australia the word "coon" is a very derogatory term used to describe the indigenous aboriginals. In the early days of australian history it was not uncommon for the white Australians to hunt aboriginals in much the same ways people currently hunt wild boar or deer or any other animal. The view was that they were like any other animal.

DJS -sa is merely applying his view of the world to your comments while organicusrex is applying his personal views.

Any way just thought I would add my 2cents to see if this thread can be cooled off a little bit.

Personally I think that the way that food is being produced at the moment the NLIS is a good idea and I think that it will only be applied to people if people let them. I believe this is why americans are still the most gunned up nation in the world, so that at some point they can rise up against there government.

Have a look at France if you need some inspiration they have had a new government placed by the people on average every 40 years for the last two or three centuries. They are people who do not take any s*#t from there government, the government fears the people not the people the government.

any way hope you enjoy this rant,

Nick

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall

This is how I have believed for a long time.

There's words and phrases that probably offend almost anybody. Sticks and stones may break my bones but names shall never harm me. We said it as children but some have became more thin skinned with age. I got tougher with age and offended by less as time goes by, but this isn't the case for everyone else necessarily.

So now my job is to make sure I don't offend anyone inadvertently? :confused:

Since we've steered completely off course from the subject matter, let me head back to it. If compliance to tyranny is your idea of a good thing then have at it. I apologize for even bringing it up and offending those most sensitive. I'll bow out before this thread ends up locked out.

OR,

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names shall never harm me!

. . . unless your name is on the sticks and stones . . .:P

C'mon Dale and Dean, Let's all chill out, cheer up and get back to discussing things as they apply to A.P.

Cheers IanK :D

bunya boy OR,

Quote:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names shall never harm me!

. . . unless your name is on the sticks and stones . . .

C'mon Dale and Dean, Let's all chill out, cheer up and get back to discussing things as they apply to A.P.

Cheers IanK

Hi Ian,

i am chilled out Ian look at when I last posted on this topic and what I wrote. was just informing rex on the term in australia and that was all but funny now people take things, after all it is an ozzie forum.

after all it is an ozzie forum.
Oh My!!! :eek:

So the internet is off limits to Americans or is this some new form of racist remark? :D

(This is an interrogatory not a declarative, therefore not to be misconstrued as an accusation)*

The old saying is that if you point your accusing finger at someone there's three more pointing directly back at you! (a paraphrase to an old cliche)*

LOUNGE AREA Somewhere for you to chat about non-Aquaponic interests. {Quoted from directly above}*

*Clarifications made to reduce inadvertent confusion.