Sign in to follow this  
Wenang2

growing cannabis

Well, I'm doing research for my future cash crop and haven't really put much thought into which marijuana strain I would like to grow. I'm looking for the highest strain to harvest, but quality is a must as well. I did a search for "Highest yield" and "harvesting" here and this was the only result ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed***  it contains all the information I was looking for to came up. I'm a stage 2 Pancreatic cancer survivor. Doctors declared that im now cancer free and i'm so glad to hear that. Since then marijuana products  has been a great help to me so i decided to grow my own marijuana for my personal use only. But growing marijuana requires more knowledge and need to understand its life cycle. I have encountered many different problems in growing myself but that doesn't help me stop from growing my own herbal medicine. https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/orange-haze/

You will find it very difficult to complete a flowering stage of the life cycle.  The AK-47 grows well as well as blue dream, girl scout cookies and kandy kush is slightly fussy.  If deepwater culture is your goal you will most likely at the very least have one or two emergency situations that give no advance warning.  Be very mindful of light reaching roots. Hydrogen peroxide is your friend against root rot.  If you are flooding tables be sure to allow plants to sit in flooded area for quite a spell.. Marijuana loves aquatic life.  They will grow enormous with very little light.  A LED grow light will save money last forever and produce almost no heat..  I have found having two 100 gallon tubs & two identical pumps is best. Obviously one for floating plants in, the other tub for fish with a constant flow from tub to tub..   Comets and goldfish are excellent for this task..  In order to switch from veg to flower you will definitely need to feed fertilizers but organic will suffice.  Good luck to you.  P.S. feed fish 10+ times per 24 hours.

Edited by OscarKoiponder
Misspell and add info (see edit history)