fatcodingbastard

Greetings from Cebu

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm Ian, my wife and I recently bought and moved to a small but our very own house after years of renting. House still needs a few fixes to properly address problems which for the most part only happen when it rains but we are unfortunately only mid rainy season! 

Now that we no longer have the restrictions that came with renting an apartment and have enough space for some vertical garden system I've been looking into aquaponics. It's a struggle with the current state of our internet connectivity but hopefully I can find access to basic materials and build a prototype as I am still completely new to this subject!

Will try to keep newbie questions as low as possible but do forgive me in advance because there will some :)

Hi fb

Welcome to APN/HQ

We have a member from the Philipines that build systems, he has not been active on here for some time, but have his own website & youtube channel, so by reading his posts you'll probably fine some info of value and links to his sites http://aquaponicsnation.com/forums/profile/1291-madodel/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

cheers