Edit History

Cecil

Cecil

Caught and released 10 or 12 brook trout, and two tigers the other day to determine growth and health. No browns but they are in the pond. 

Brooks were 12 to almost 13 inches and the two tigers were in the 11 inch range. These fish are 8 months old. 

I have included pictures of a tiger trout (brown trout X brook trout) and a brook trout including the beautiful dorsal markings of one of the tigers. 

hOAsYkSh.jpg

IWASiUFh.jpg

ULWenMJh.jpg

Cecil

Cecil

Caught and released 10 or 12 brook trout, and two tigers the other day to determine growth and health. No browns but they are in the pond. 

Brooks were 12 to almost 13 inches and the two tigers were in the 11 inch range. These fish are 8 months old. 

I have included pictures of a tiger trout (Brown trout X Brook Trout) an a brook trout including the beautiful dorsal markings of one of the tigers. 

hOAsYkSh.jpg

IWASiUFh.jpg

ULWenMJh.jpg

Cecil

Cecil

I have included pictures of a brook and tiger including the beautiful dorsal markings of one of the tigers. 

hOAsYkSh.jpg

IWASiUFh.jpg

ULWenMJh.jpg