Edit History

Cecil

Cecil

On July 20, 2017 at 5:32 PM, kellenw said:

Terrific as always Cecil.  Beautiful work man!

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy from Purdue made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics there. 

Ironically my fish prices are second only to high end koi farms in Japan. I may not have the numbers but I get at least $40.00 each for my fish going up to $250.00. I run out of trout in a few weeks. 

Cecil

Cecil

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy from Purdue made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics there. You know, The ones that think they're experts but probably couldn't survive as a business if they had to. I know a few around the country that consulted and the businesses failed. One shrimp farm I know of fired theirs when they realized they knew more than he did. 

Ironically my fish prices are second only to high end koi farms in Japan. I may not have the numbers but I get at least $40.00 each for my fish going up to $250.00. I run out of trout in a few weeks. 

Cecil

Cecil

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy from Purdue made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics there. You know, The ones that think they're experts but probably couldn't survive as a business if they had to. I know a few around the country that consulted and the businesses failed. One shrimp farm I know of fired there's when they realized they knew more than he did. 

Cecil

Cecil

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy from Purdue made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics there. You know, The ones that think they're experts but probably couldn't survive as a business if they had to. I know a few that consulted and the businesses failed. Ironically my fish prices are second only to high end koi farms in Japan. I may not have the numbers but I get at least $40.00 each for my fish going up to $250.00. I run out of trout in a few weeks. 

Cecil

Cecil

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy from Purdue made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics. there. You know, The ones that think they're experts but probably couldn't survive as a business if they had to. I know a few that consulted and the the businesses failed. Ironically my fish prices are second only to high end koi farms in Japan. I may not have the numbers but I get at least $40.00 each for my fish going up to $250.00 each. I run out of trout in a few weeks. 

Cecil

Cecil

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy from Purdue made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics. there. You know, The ones that think their experts but probably couldn't survive as a business if they had to. I know a few that consulted and the the businesses failed. Ironically my fish prices are second only to high end koi farms in Japan. I may not have the numbers but I get at least $40.00 each for my fish going up to $250.00 each. I run out of trout in a few weeks. 

Cecil

Cecil

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy from Purdue made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics. there. You know, The ones that think their experts but probably can't survive as a business if they had to. I know a few that consulted and the the businesses failed. Ironically my fish prices are second only to high end koi farms in Japan. I may not have the numbers but I get at least $40.00 each for my fish going up to $250.00 each. I run out of trout in a few weeks. 

Cecil

Cecil

On a funny note was doing a presentation several years ago when I was president of my state aquaculture association. One guy made the comment, "We heard you don't do much in aquaculture." Kind of insulting but I'm sure it originally came from one of the academics. there. You know, The ones that think their experts but probably can't survive as a business if they had to. I know a few that consulted and the the businesses failed. Ironically my fish prices are second only to high end koi farms in Japan. I may not have the numbers but I get at least $40.00 each for my fish going up to $250.00 each. I run out of trout in a few weeks.