Edit History

Cecil

Cecil

As some of you know I hatch, feed train, and grow out gamefish to trophy size for the taxidermy and replica fish industry and I'm a fish taxidermist myself. I've done everything but beat fish farmers over the head to show them this is a viable sideline for their fish to no avail. Finally decided I had to do it myself about a decade a go.

One type of customer is the taxidermist that needs large natural specimens to mount for state, national, and world competitions. As those of us that are anglers know you can't just go out anytime and catch a trophy fish in public waters unless you are lucky enough to live somewhere where that is common place. 

The following two fish won first place at the national level. The very latest is this brook trout raised in my trout pond and mounted by Mickey Bowman of Oklahoma. 

Uyu1Gvsh.jpg

This brown was also a first place fish a few years ago and mounted by Frank Kotula of Pennsylvannia, USA. 

dVzJ2c3h.jpg

Needless to say I have a waiting list for large trout and run out of them very quickly. 

Cecil

Cecil

As some of you know I hatch, feed train, and grow out gamefish to trophy size for the taxidermy and replica fish industry and I'm a fish taxidermist myself. I've done everything but beat fish farmers over the head to show them this is a viable sideline for their fish to no avail. Finally decided I had to do it myself about a decade a go.

One type of customer is the taxidermist that needs large natural specimens to mount for state, national, and world competitions. As those of us that are anglers know you can't just go out anytime and catch a trophy fish in public waters unless you are lucky enough to live somewhere where that is common place. 

The following two fish won first place at the national level. The very latest is this brook trout raised in my trout pond and mounted by Mickey Bowman of Oklahoma. 

Uyu1Gvsh.jpg

This brown was also a first place fish a few years ago and mounted by Frank Kotula of Pennsylvannia, USA. 

dVzJ2c3h.jpg

Needless to say I have a waiting list for large trout and run out of them very quickly. 

Cecil

Cecil

As some of you know I hatch, feed train, and grow out gamefish to trophy size for the taxidermy and replica fish industry and I'm a fish taxidermist myself. I've done everything but beat fish farmers over the head to show them this is a viable sideline for their fish, but finally decided I had to do it myself about a decade a go.

One type of customer is the taxidermist that needs large natural specimens to mount of state, national, and world competitions. 

Uyu1Gvsh.jpg

dVzJ2c3h.jpg